* Al Weston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-08-15 15:01]:
> We're having a problem running mutt from a program that
> is running setgid.  Mutt produces the following error:
> "mutt: I don't want to run with privileges!"
>
> Everything is fine if we just run mutt from the command line,
> but we need to call it from within another program which is
> running setgid. Anyone know of a workaround for this one?

don't run mutt within a privilidged environment?
i wonder what forces you to do that.
but i won't take guesses... DJB sig applies.

Sven

--
Note to experienced users: Please don't encourage anti-support behavior.
Don't try to answer questions from users who don't provide the necessary