* On 2002.08.24, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Rob 'Feztaa' Park" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > like i said - this
> > list is for newbies.
>
> You remind me a lot of Dogbert.

I love mutt. I set an alias to remind me of this insightful remark, and
right after a ^L redraw, all messages from Sven show up as:

6761     020824 Sven "Dogbert" Guc 0.4K [mutt-usr]   | `->Re: mutt-newbie list

I wonder, though, whether (because of cases like this) setting an alias
should force a full redraw.

--
 -D.                    We establised a fine coffee. What everybody can say
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  TASTY! It's fresh, so-mild, with some special coffee's