--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

Alas! Michael Leone spake thus:
> it's been my experience that the latest SA (v2.31) is much better at=20
> distinguishing real mail from spam than earlier version. And v2.40 is due
> Really Really Soon Now, they say.

I've been using v 2.31 for a couple weeks now and I've seen *NO*
troubles with it. It has caught every spam, and allowed every real
message that I've gotten so far. I only get 50 to 100 emails per day,
unlike some people here, but a 0% failure rate is pretty good, no?

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/
--
Unix will self-destruct in five seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1...

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp--