I know that i can set the subject line to be used with a forwarded mail
with the 'forward_format' line in my .muttrc but i don't seem to be able
to find the equivalent for the reply function. what i want is to modify
the default quote header. forgive my possibly cryptic explanation but i
do not think in a way fully compatible with you earth people. to make it
clear:

the bit i want to change is the bit that goes in the body and says
something like 'on sunday 24th, joe foo said:'

--
Mat Harris                      OpenGPG Public Key ID: CC14DD34
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        matthewh.genestate.com