On Aug 29, Ken Weingold [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2002, Peter T. Abplanalp wrote:
> > you can always try but it has been my experience that these people
> > don't want to change to anything other than M$.  if your boss is still
> > semi technical this might work; however, if he has gone totally over
> > to the dark side of management, he is a lost cause.
>
> Wow, lucky me that my boss uses mailx or Pine (hey, consider the
> alternatives) and she was into the idea of us setting up something for
> ourselves to use the Unix MUA of our choice for work email, but we
> have Notes and it's a lost cause.  We can't enable POP or IMAP either.
> And you thought Exchange was bad.

Is Notes at least able to forward all incoming mail to an address?

Our Exchange server doesn't have IMAP enabled either, so I've got some
scripts that make it push incoming mail out to a unix box.  Exchange can
only forward, not redirect/bounce, so the unix box has scripts that strip
off the outside fwd container on incoming.  So far it works well.