On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 10:54:30PM +0200, Gerhard Häring wrote:
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-01 16:40 -0400]:
> > Normally I would not be asking, but since you have already established
> > me as an idiot... I don't get it: " the manual is still missing the
> > section about users without a real name which tells them to use a bad
> > mailer so the rest of us can tell by the User-Agent line.."
>
> That's your From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Check out "set realname"

Well,  I have more the one email account.  Before signup on for this wondering mail
list where I am insulting in every reply, I did test things out.  I even triple
checked things after your last email.  Every things looks good to me, the last 't' is
always there.  I even looked at my first posting, the email that [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sent back to me, it too looks just fine.  As far as looking into "set realname", I
did.  The problem was not that I needed to set realname, but that I needed to get with
the fool of an admin and get him to set the GCOS field of the /etc/passwd file.
Considering I am the admin, that has been correct and in my testing, it looks correct.
 How do things look to you?

Sam