Hi,

I'd like to write a hook that triggers after I've typed an email, matches
on '~b attached.is.', and runs a script which prompts is big letters,
"Are you SURE you've attached it?".

What's preventing me from implementing this quantum leap in mailer
technology is the seeming lack of a hook to do things after one has
edited a message, but before sending. I edit my headers in vim, so the
send-hook doesn't get a chance to run. Perhaps because of this
trigger-before-editing behaviour, it seems the ~b pattern isn't
supported. Erm. So I guess this is a feature request :) Another scenario
for such a hook is when the user wants to automatically set the From
envelope header based on the To: address. This works with send-hooks, but
again, not if you edit headers manually.

--Jeff