Hi Mutters,

I have been using Mutt for several years, but recently came across a
deliver problem that relates to Mutt.  On my home LAN, I just set up a
separate mail server on another box, and removed it off of my main
machine.  In doing so, I removed Postfix from my machine, as I have no
need for it, as the mail server with qmail now takes care of all the LAN's
mail.  However, I have no transport mechanism to move mail from Mutt to
the mail server.

How have others accomplished this.  Previously, the small oem sendmail from
Postfix would send the mail from Mutt.  Any ideas greatly appreciated.

--

Best regards,

Today's thought: When you come to a fork in the road, take it!