On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 01:32:19PM +0200, Sven Guckes wrote:
> * Johan Almqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-11 05:46]:
> > No, because the address subscribed to this list is johan-mutt and I have
> >
> > #cat .qmail-mutt
> > ~/Maildir/.mutt/
> >
> > That's a lot better that filtering based on some header...
>
> huh?  since when does this list get distributed via "johan-mutt"?

he is talking about the qmail extension addresses.  if you
use qmail as your mta, you can create infinite extension
addresses of the form <system-id>-<extension>@domain which
correspond to delivery instruction files of the form
~/.qmail-<extension>.  for example, i might have an extension
address for the foobar list which is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
which corresponds to a ~/.qmail-foobar delivery instruction
file much like the one above that tells qmail to drop the
mail in my foobar maildir.

it is a handy feature of qmail.

--
Peter Abplanalp