* On 2002.09.11, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Johan Almqvist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * David Champion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020911 18:08]:
> > Ryan:
> > The pipe symbol needs to be inside the quotation marks, but it's not
> > allowed to take arguments.
>
> What no arguments? Worked fine for me - see previous mail.

I've tried this in the past (with args), and ran into trouble,
concluding that arguments didn't work for "source". (This was when I
changed my muttrc to call m4 as a preprocessor on my real muttrc, as
some might recall.) But you're certainly right; it works now. Maybe this
was changed in a patch, or maybe I diagnosed my problem incorrectly back
whenever.

--
 -D.                    We establised a fine coffee. What everybody can say
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  TASTY! It's fresh, so-mild, with some special coffee's