* Anders Helmersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020912 16:10]:
> Sometimes I need to "follow-up" on some previously sent mail. For instance,
> I have forgotten to mention something or I have got some new information to
> add. I want my new mail to get threaded under the original mail.
> What is the appropriate and easiest way of adding such references. Here, I
> am not refering to replies or follow-ups on mailing lists.

I may or may not have understood what you mean, but here goes.

The simplest way to achieve this is using the same mechanisms as for list
mail. Go to the mailbox where your outgoing mail is saved, and reply to
your own message (changing the To: Cc: and Bcc: fields appropriately).

Make sure you have order=threading activated in the mailbox where you want
these followups to be seen.

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist