I've just configured exim+procmail+fetchmail+mutt in my debian woody.
It works great but I still have a few questions I couldn't answer
reading howtos and docs.

1. attachments. is there some way in the index_format to show that a
message has an attachment?
2. trash. I'd like to move messages marked with delete in my trash
mailbox instead of actually deleting them. how can I do that?
3. mailboxes with old messages still marked new (I'm using unset
mark_old) doesn't have the N flag. That's right if mutt checks
mailboxes last-change-date, but I'd like these mailboxes to have the
N flag since the contain unread messages. Is there some way to do
that?

thanks in advance!
--
Leonardo Canducci, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 13/09/2002