Hi, all.

I'm a little unsure of how to formulate this question so please poke on
me if you don't understand. :)
If I for example have this in my .muttrc:

color index blue black "~D"
color index brightyellow black "~f winkle ~p"

I would like all the mail I mark for deletion to be colored the same
way, so my question is this:

Is it possible to set some kind of priority for which color mutt should
use in case a mail has both of these "conditions"?

Regards, Johan Svedberg

--
|Mail address   |Home telephonenumber    |E-mail address               |
|Johan Svedberg |+46 (0)90-49 139        |[EMAIL PROTECTED]            |