I've started using Sven Gluckes configuration files, and mutt seems to
crash much more frequently (enough to make it unusable).  I get:

---
Detected an attempt to write across stack boundry
Terminating /usr/bin/mutt
"libsafe violation for /usr/bin/mutt, pid=1981; overflow caused by
memcopy()"
Null message body; hope that's ok
---

It looks like I'll have to dump his config files.. which will be a
bummer because I already customized them.  I noticed some people run
different config files for different versions.  Could these crashes be
the result of using config files not made for my version (1.2.5i)?
Does anyone recommend a config file for this version?

It crashed occasionally when I had no config files at all, but I could
usually at least accomplish something before the crash.  With Sven's
scripts, I can't even page down in the first message I open w/out a
crash.