* Bernard Massot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-26 10:54]:
> is there a way to get the current mail box name in a macro ?
> for example I'd like to do Ğmacro index m <mail>current_box_nameğ

you want the name of the current folder as an address to send to?
oh, well, no, it is not possible.  you cannot create
variables in mutt and reference them in commands.

then again, maybe it is possible to stuff the current folder's name
into a file and have it put into a shell variable which then gets
sourced... oh, no, this sounds a really *gross* hack...

Sven