* Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-10-2002 14:00]:

> > text/html; w3m -dump -T text/html %s; copiousoutput
> >
> > w3m for me is better for viewing tables.
>
> how much email do you get that uses tables?

My setup is the following:

text/html;      links %s; nametemplate=%s.html
text/html;      links -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

It allows me to view html email that contains tables in a neatly
dumped way in the pager. And when I 'v'iew the parts of the message,
links is actually started, and I can browse the html e-mail and
subsequent links.

This is for example handy with the newspaper service I'm subscribed
to: every day I receive an HTML e-mail with tables that lists the
major headlines of the 8 biggest newspapers in the Netherlands. From
there, I can click through to the whole articles.

My $0.02.

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Retteb sif lahd, noces ehttub, but the second half is better.
-A palindrome