> * Oliver Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-03 15:29]:
> > Is there something similar "no more hand work" for/in mutt?
> > Example: Extract the mailing-list address from the header, add
> > it in .muttrc to the mailbox and the list/subscribe feature?

Didn't see the original message, I apologize for the minor thread
breaking.

It's possible to set up procmail to automatically recognize most lists,
and then siphon that into a folder based on list name. Like
mutt-users goes to a folder [EMAIL PROTECTED] You could
create a shell script, so that when procmail sees a list mail, it
siphons off into that folder, and calls this shell-script with the name
of the folder. Shell scripts checks some file to see if you've got
things defined, if not, it adds them, and source this file from muttrc.

But I'm sure I'm getting off-topic.