Hi there!

I've recently started to use the scoring mechanisms of mutt.  My mails
are now colored depending on their score and some mails even get
flagged automatically.

I need the scoring for mailing lists.  In my mailing list folders, I
use scoring as well as threading.  I like all threads to be collapsed
when I enter the folder (otherwise it'd be a mess on lists with higher
traffic).

My problem:
When a thread is collapsed, only the root message of a thread is
visible and scored/colored/flagged.

Is there a way to show the score of hidden messages in a thread
(perhaps by setting the score of the root message to the sum of all
hidden messages)?  Or can I flag the whole thread when a single
message in the thread is flagged?

Regards,
Christian

PS: I like newsgroups better than mailing lists, but for some topics I
    have to subscribe to mailing lists.  Now I try to make mutt behave
    like tin (my newsreader) because I got used to (and like) the way
    tin handles threads and scoring.  I already thought about gating
    the mailing lists into local newsgroups, but I want to try to
    configure mutt the right way first.
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de

Windows CE (Chrash Everywhere)