Hi,

* Richard Cattien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-10-08 22:58]:
>how can i get back to my normal inbox, after changing to another
>mailbox. For example i press c and go to ~/Mail/foo ...but how to get
>back to /var/mail/<user>, without selecting it manually!

I put my inbox in ~/Mail, but that shouldn't change anything. You
already read about !, I only wanted to add that you should set some
key bindings to save lots of time, similar to these:
macro   index   <F9>            "<change-folder>=in\n" 'Change to =in'
macro   pager   <F9>            "<change-folder>=in\n" 'Change to =in'

Thorsten