* dan "top-posting jerk" radom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-11 09:57]:
> > hmm... does this happen on all terminals?  even on the console?
> The terminal apps that I've tested with are xterm and Eterm.
> The terminal types I've tested with are xterm,
> xterm-color, screen-w, linux (console) and vt100.
> With vt100 I do not see this problem.

"duh".  vt100 does not specify color
by definition, so color won't be used.

> With all other term types mentioned I do see it.

why did you try screen-w"?
do you happen to use screen in between?
and if so - which version and what kind of setup?

> This same client also reads local mbox files, and
> I don't have this problem with the local files.

well, then please write *full* report and
send it off as a bug report using "flea".
see page in sig for more info.

ps: and stop top-posting, dammit!

Sven

--
Sven Guckes                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUTT BUGS http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mutt/bugs.php3