* On 2002.10.11, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Toby Coleridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i have the following:
>
> send-hook . my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> send-hook @student\.lboro\.ac\.uk my_hdr From: me@myuniemailadrress
>
> however when I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I get it from
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] not the send-hook as I believe I should .. any ideas?

I thought that you need to use "set from=" in send-hooks instead of
using my_hdr, but I might misremember.

--
 -D.                    We establised a fine coffee. What everybody can say
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  TASTY! It's fresh, so-mild, with some special coffee's