Luka --

...and then Lukas Ruf said...
%
% b) all the emails I do not have specifically configured fcc-hooks for,
%    I would like to store in the folder where I actually read the
%    emails in.  This is most useful when replying.
%
% For b) I would like to make use of the folder-hook.  When entering a
% particular folder, I would like to set the fcc-hook such that every
% outgoing email is saved in this folder.

Why bother to be folder-specific?  Back to TFM and you'll find the
abbreviation for "the current folder" can help:

  fcc-save-hook . ^

Of course, you follow that with your specific cases and away you go.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]