* Sascha Huedepohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [14-10-2002 16:29]:

> > But another one, i really like to use "links" as my html-mail-viewer, so
> > I simply changed lynx to links ...but... mutt starts lynx either?
>
> links is a softlink to lynks?
> ???

No, no, no. Links is a different browser. I use the following entries
(both) in my mailcap:

text/html;      links %s; nametemplate=%s.html
text/html;      links -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

These:

- allow me to view html e-mails in the pager
- actually fire up links when I 'v'iew an html attachment

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

A Smith and Wesson beats four aces.
-Canada Bill Jones