* Stephane Bortzmeyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [18-10-2002 13:29]:

> OK, after some tests, here is the solution I now use:
>
> # I want to retrieve the keys automatically
> set pgp_getkeys_command="gpg --recv-keys %r 2> /dev/null"

You could add "keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve" to your
~/.gnupg/options file. This will make gpg automatcally retrieve a key
when needed for an operation. You can then leave $pgp_getkeys_command
unset.

But then again, this already _was_ a summary ;-)

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

A woman's idea of a secret is not to tell who told her.