Hi all,

I am having a slight problem with emacs within mutt.

When I hit reply, basically the screen that I get is the body of the message,
the headers are not displayed _but are there_. What I mean is that what is
displayed is not really what's in the editor, the first lines are missing. I
have to hit ctrl+space to select a region, and when it selects the region it
highlighs what is actually there, which is different of what is displayed in
the first time.

I know this sounds weird, I have tried all sorts of things to fix it, but with
no luck, anyone has seen this and can give me a hand with it?

Sergio