=- David Hoover wrote on Mon 22.Jan'07 at  7:55:40 -0600 -=

> I have a system running Red Hat Linux. We did a reboot on
> December 20, 2006. Prior to the reboot, mutt was working great.
> After the reboot, I have no e-mails going out using mutt. I have
> tried to manually send an e-mail using mutt beside the automated
> script that had been working prior to the reboot. My hope is
> that you might be able to spot what is missing to have cased
> mutt to have stopped.

Spot _where_??? You didn't give anything to spot, like error-msgs
or log-files excerpts (_NO_ full logs, please!).
Please see http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Also see http://wiki.mutt.org/?DebugConfig for trouble- shooting
mutt and how to get more info.

Also have a look at your local sendmail log-files, somewhere in
/var/log/mail or similar, check /etc/syslog.conf for where it is
exactly.

> I have tried to send e-mail from a regular user as well as root.

No no no, never work as root, unless that's required.
 Mail does not. ;)

> Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

You must help us first to be able to help you (yourself).

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.