On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 08:36:26PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote......

> So here is the solution for vim + mutt + spamcop.  It works:
>
> set my_spamcop='Put Your Spamcop Submit Address Here'
> macro pager F ":set noweed\n<forward-message>$my_spamcop\n:set weed\n"
> send-hook . 'set signature="~/.sig"'
> send-hook . unset mime_forward   # Set for spamcop
> send-hook $my_spamcop 'unset signature ; set mime_forward ; set
> editor=/bin/true; push y'
> fcc-hook  $my_spamcop /dev/null
>
> Additionally, using <display-toggle-weed> works but the "set weed/noweed" is
> shorter and fits in 80 columns better.   :-)

The above works just fine for me, but on the spamcom.net site, I saw
the following for mutt:

macro index \cx ":set autoedit=no fast_reply=yes \
editor=\"/bin/true\"\n<tag-prefix><forward-message>submit.xxxxxx \
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<send-message>:set autoedit=yes  \
fast_reply=no editor=\"/usr/bin/editor\"\n" \
        "Forward mail to SpamCop"

and have tried it but have been unsuccessful at making it work.
I've made sure it is one line and of course I'm using the proper
spamcop submit email address.  I also made sure that /usr/bin/editor
resolves to a real editor.

The error message I get back from spamcop is:

SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email: ...

Any thoughts on the above macro?
Has anyone a similar, working version?

Thanks
Kevin