* On 2007.03.13, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Salvatore Iovene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in my .muttrc I have several mailboxes defined, and all of them
> correspond to imap mailboxes. They show like this:
>
> imaps://server_1/INBOX
> imaps://server_2/INBOX
> etc
>
> I would like to have this a bit more organized, and it would suffice to
> be able to make aliases for them, so they would show up as:
>
> work
> private
> etc

There's no way to alias mailboxes, but you can do something very close
with macros:

macro editor *work     <kill-line>imaps://server_1/INBOX
macro editor *private  <kill-line>imaps://server_2/INBOX
etc

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago