Hi Mutt users

For mailing list I use an email address different from my private
mail. To automatically use the correct from-header I inserted the
following send-hook to my .muttrc:

send-hook . "my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" # private mail
send-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] 'my_hdr From: Sven Bretfeld
          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'

I works will when I compose an original posting. But fails most of the
time when I reply using group reply. When it works Mutt asks me if I
want to reply to the mailing list, puts the list's address to the
To-header and creater the correct from-header.

When it fails, Mutt doesn't even ask me if I want to reply to the
list, but inserts the personal address of the original posting in the
To-header, the list's address in the CC, and my private Email address
in the the From-header.

What have I done wrong?

Thank you very much for help.

Sven