Hi folks,

I know, I'm a little off-topic, but I have a question about a charset issue:

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 02:39:54PM -0400, Cristóbal M. Palmer wrote:
                                               ^^
> Cristóbal Palmer
       ^

I have a clean mutt 1.5.16 running on a linux with locale "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
which
is in fact iso8859-15. I connect with PuTTY configured to the same locale.
The above quoted message has charset utf8 both in Subject and message body.
Mutt displays message body correctly but Subject is not correctly decoded as
you can see above.

Did I miss some in my configuration (I can't imagine), is this a bug in
mutt I should report or is it a wrong coded mail?

Greets
Alex

--
GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601  D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0