I have read about it.Maybe i will try that.
But I have to say that I get the beaviour I want if I insert this command in my muttrc:
set folder ="imap://mavior.eu"
The problem is then my base folder is to default my imap one.Then I can't navigate with a tab my local folders and I am again to the start point! I believed that inserting the "set folder" command in the folder hook would did the trick....but seems to do not! It's like if the fodler-hook doesn't match the my folder but I have tried also folder-hook imap://mavior.eu/.*? and it still doesn't work!
Am I missing something about the hooks?
thank you anyway
Alex Polite wrote:
I've found mutts IMAP-support to be less than stellar. A good
workaround is to use a IMAP-Maildir syncronizer like offlineimap.

 http://software.complete.org/offlineimap