Moin mutters,

recently I noticed _again_ a lengthy post by Alain explaining
"charset" issues in so great detail that people are very thankful
for it. Luckily, I didn't have so many problems with charsets in the
past (or simply ignored them ;), so I didn't delve deeply into it to
be an expert on the underlying background.

Can some kind benificiary of Alain's tutorials recapture all the
good advice and convert it (last and older ones from archives) into
a nice document at http://WIKI.mutt.org/ -> MuttGuide -> Charsets?

It would be nice if Alain would not have to do it again and could
save some re-typing (unless he likes it ;).
Thank you.