Hi,

Ï'm not certain this is the right forum to ask this question.. anyway.

I recently switched Linux distribution (from Debian Sarge to Ubuntu
Feisty) and since that I've the following problem printing mutt
attachments using openoffice (mostly doc-attachments): my system is
unable to use a running instance of openoffice to open the attachment.
So going into the attachment menu and hitting enter at the appropriate
line, the attachment is loaded into openoffice _only_ if there is
no openoffice already running. Otherwise I get the oo error message
"/tmp/[file_name] does not exist".

Any suggestions how to fix this problem? The relevant line in my
.mutt.mailcap is:

application/msword; ooffice %s

Holger