Hi all:
        I'm trying to implement this script for checking whether I
forget to put on attachment. I try to follow this procedure:
        http://wiki.mutt.org/?ConfigTricks/CheckAttach
        The only difference is that I want to use a text based dialog
instead of zenity. The reason is that I'm accessing my mailbox on a
remote computer through ssh. I can forward Xdialog or zenith dialog box
via x11 over ssh, but that slows down the whole thing considerably, and
defeat the purpose of having a text based client. I'm a text console
purist:)
        Now I wanted to to implement it in the following manner. In
place of zenity, I used
dialog --title "mutt" --clear \
        --yesno "Have you added your attachment?" 10 30
        The problem is that when I do this, the mutt simply hang on the
sending mail screen. My understanding is that zenity want to draw a
dialog box like this:
        http://physics.harvard.edu/~jqian/dialog.png
        But mutt does not surrender the text terminal display. I tried
various ways to suspend mutt but cannot get it to work. Is it a
fundamental limitation of mutt in text console, and I have to give up
and use graphic things like Xdialog or zenity instead? Or is there a way
to let mutt give up the screen for a sec and display my choice dialog?
        Or alternatively, is there a patch for mutt to check attachment?
        Thanks in advance for any ideas.
                                                                Jiang