Hi everyone,

I have a self configured mutt 1.5.16 with encryption via gpgme:

-CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_PGP  -CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_SMIME
+CRYPT_BACKEND_GPGME

That works fine despite of this bug: http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2913

I noticed today that there is no "encrypt to self" functionality with this
setup:

set crypt_autoencrypt = no
set crypt_autopgp = yes
set crypt_autosign = yes # default: no
set crypt_autosmime = no # default: yes
set crypt_replyencrypt = yes
set crypt_replysign = yes # default: no
set crypt_replysignencrypted = yes # default: no
set crypt_timestamp = yes
set crypt_use_gpgme = yes # default: no
set crypt_verify_sig = yes
set pgp_auto_decode

I thought this where all options regarding GnuPG. I want to use "encrypt to
self" with mutt but I don't find any config option. Did I miss some?

Assuming there is no such option, can I achieve this behaviour by some kind
of hook?

Greets
Alex

--
GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601  D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0