On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 the mental interface of
Stephan Seitz told:

> Hi!
>
> I'm using mutt 1.5.17 together with the sidebar patch. Now I'm wondering
> how to user index_author and index_subject.
> The command "color index_subject red black ." will colour all subject lines,
> but if I exchange "." with another expression, nothing happens.
> And I don't get any results with index_author.
>
> Are there some people using these features?

My setting for the sidebar colors:

color sidebar_new brightyellow default
color sidebar brightgreen red

My settings to use the indexcolor patch:

color index_author brightwhite default !~N
color index_author brightred default ~N
color index_author red brightyellow ~F
color index_author cyan default '~r >5d'
color index_author green default '~r >10d'
color index_author brightyellow red ~D
color index_subject brightwhite default !~N
color index_subject brightred default ~N
color index_subject red brightyellow ~F
color index_subject cyan default '~r >5d'
color index_subject green default '~r >10d'
color index_subject brightyellow red ~D
color index_collapsed brightyellow default
color index_number blue default
color index_flags brightyellow default
color index_date magenta default
color index_size brightyellow default
color index_label brightyellow default

BTW: Try
$ HOWTO='pack c5,41*2,sqrt 7056,unpack(c,H)-2,oct 115' && perl -le "print
$HOWTO"

Elimar

--
  >what IMHO then?
  IMHO - Inhalation of a Multi-leafed Herbal Opiate ;)
              --posting from alex in debian-user--