Hi,

* Nicolas KOWALSKI wrote:

I have noticed that the headers databases are always growing, even if I delete mails.

Here it's important from where you delete them. When you delete them within mutt using that header cache, it should remove those entries (mutt doesn't sync the hcache to changes using other tools).

A workaround could either be to try using qdbm as backend (if your version supports it) and set header_cache_compress to reduce disk size. Or you could remove those index files from time to time and have mutt refetch headers.

Rocco