Hi

i wondered if you had any idea's about the variable set folder=

I'm trying to set this variable to connent to an imap server (fastmail) using
the following:

set folder="imaps://mail.messagingengine.com:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:pass=******"

when i'm in the main mutt viewer that lists my messages, i hit 'w' to display
the imap folders, it connects to the server, goes through the authentication
fine and then attempts to log in but fails at this stage. i think i have set
the variable incorrectly but not entirely sure how it should be, can anyone
help?

Probably not significant, but i have added the variable 'set
imap_check_subscribed=yes' which i had hoped would pull the folders down but
this seems to have only brought one folder which i added myself to keep certain
messages in; it's not one of the default folders, sent, drafts, etc.

Jamie