* On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 Pau Amaro-Seoane ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) muttered:
> I have not found the way of modifying the To: thing. It must be
> related to $to_chars, but how? Thanks for your answer
> This is what I have:
>
> set index_format="%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15L (%4c) %s"

Change %-15.15L into %-15.15F

%F - author name, or recipient name if the message is from you
%L - If an address in the To or CC header field matches an address
     defined by the users ``subscribe'' command, this displays "To
     <list-name>", otherwise the same as %F.

HTH,

Michael
--
Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment.
                -- seen in a posting in comp.software.testing

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]