After being away from the joys of a shell account for a while, I'm
back to reading mail as it should be read.  Unfortunately, I'm
having a witch of a time getting a compatible term and charset
match to display threading characters correctly.  What I'm getting
now looks like this:

 221 O   Dec 07 Pau Amaro-Seoan (  20) Re: searching in "sent"
 222 O   Dec 07 Michael Tatge   (  24) └─>
 223 O   Dec 07 Pau Amaro-Seoan (  29)   └─>
 224 N   Dec 07 Nicolas Rachins (  13)     └─>

My terminal progeam (SecureCRT) is using VT102 w/ansi and my
term env variable is vt102 as well.  What do I need to do to get
the right characters to display?

~Stef

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            I love my country, but I fear my government.