Alle giovedì 6 dicembre 2007, Kyle Wheeler ha scritto:
> > I find again the old external address and not that one specified by
> > the hook: "samiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" I'm very confused, but
> > I suspect that Exim rewrite the address furnished by Mutt with that
> > one present in /etc/mail.addresses... Maybe, there is something to
> > change in exim.conf too... M.
>
> Possibly. If your "sent" messages are correct, then your suspicion
> sounds plausible.

I made some experiments more.
If I put in my .muttrc:
send-hook .* 'my_hdr From: spiderman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
exim4 sends correctly the message,
and in the header I read the new address. SO,
it doesn'r re-writes the original, true address.
But if I put into:
send-hook .* 'my_hdr From: spiderman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
send-hook '~t debian$' 'my_hdr From: samiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
(for I've: set hostname="debian")
in local email I find again an ever my right external address.
Why in the first case the field "From" is changed
as I ask to Mutt, and in the second one not?

M.

--
linux user no.: 353546
public key at http://keyserver.linux.it