Hi,

When I change the textwidth in the pager view (the 'wrap' option) the
text coloring isn't updated properly. E.g., if I open an email like
this:

yadda yadda yadda yadda lalalala la
a [EMAIL PROTECTED] lala yadda
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yadda yadda lalala

where the underlined text is colored (I defined a regex for this) and
then I change the 'wrap' option, say, 'set wrap=20', the coloring stays
in the same place, regardless of the fact that the text to be colored
has moved to somewhere else; to follow the example, below is presented
the coloring presented by mutt in the pager view, which no longer
colorizes the proper text

yadda yadda yadda yadda lalalala
la a [EMAIL PROTECTED] lala
yadda yadda yadda lalala

is this happening to anyone else? I'm using vanilla Mutt 1.5.17, and
have noticed the same issue on 1.5.16.

--
Javier Rojas

GPG Key ID: 0xA1C57061