* Rocco Rutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-09-06 06:19 -0700]:
> Just a minor note: When does this script get called? I'm asking
> because if it gets called more than once per session, you'll keep
> adding the same lines of folder-hook and subscribe all the time. Or do
> you clear them previously?

Sorry, just noticed this email.

The script gets called every time a new mailbox is entered.  I do not
clear the values, because I assumed that identical values would be
overwritten.  That may be a bad assumption.  I'll have to contemplate my
setup and see if there's a better way to do what I want to do, again. ;]

Regards,
--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'