Hello,

i'm using mutt 1.5.17 on FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE-20070808.
Because my maildir is on nfs i use the buffy_size patch.
This generally works i see new mails in my folders which is okay.
I also see new mails in folders which are very old, but maybe this is normal
for the first run. Don't konw exactly how this works.

Unfortunately when i reopen my mutt it says that the same old
mailfolders contains new mails which isn't true.
A few weeks ago i used mutt 1.5.14 where this problem doesn't occur.

Did i missed something?

greetz
alex

--
We're sysadmins.  To us, data is a protocol-overhead.