On (11:29 03/02/08), Dave Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> put forth the proposition:
> I have set up 2 binds:
>
> macro   index   w |elinks\n
> macro   pager   w |elinks\n
>
> But when I use them elinks opens with a window asking what to do:
>
> open save display etc
>
> If I hit display I get the source code.
>
> I previously used w3m for this and it worked ok, but I prefer to use elinks
> for a browser and no longer have w3m installed. Any ideas on how to get
> this working?

Ok. I have a workaround. I made a bash script:

#!/bin/bash

cat "<meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; \
charset=utf-8\">" /dev/stdin >> tmp.html
elinks tmp.html
rm tmp.html

Then I pipe it to this.

Bit of a long-winded way so if anyone has any other ideas that would be
helpfull.

Cheers

--
When one woman was asked how long she had been going to symphony
concerts, she paused to calculate and replied, "Forty-seven years --