On 02/06/08, Michael wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 07:03:10AM -0700, Michael wrote:
> > 443-653-1569 wrote:
> > > Anyone help me with a method for extracting email addresses from incoming
> > > mail and placing them in abook (or perhaps some other more capable
> > > database), Using "aliases" just doesn't hack it anymore.
> > >
> > > Bill Roberts
> > posted too quick:
> > http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb/
>
> sorry, guess my previous answer didn't go out ;)

How does one get address saved when you don't use procmail locally?

Thunderbird has an option to collect email address when messages are
sent. This would kind of nice.

Collecting them on inbound would be nice too.
But I use imaps and maildir on a remote server.
So, I don't know how to get the addresses captured in this case...

--
|                    respectfull, Joseph |