On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 06:13:27PM +0200, you (Pau) wrote:
> I don't have any welcome email... and if I ever had it in the past, it
> got deleted some five years ago... googling yields nothing, at least
> not in the first 20 entries...
>
> 2008/4/10, Rado S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > =- Pau wrote on Thu 10.Apr'08 at  9:08:58 +0200 -=

Ciao Pau,

two things:
a) set spoolfile=/some/file/or/imap/folder
        is what your looking for. You will find details on syntax and a very
good description in
        the manual (man muttrc).
b) please do not top-post.

Cheers,
Markus

--
Please note that this email-transaction has been logged due to German laws. To
ensure the privacy of further communication please encrypt your message using

A. Lincoln: "Those who give a little bit of liberty to gain more safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety."