Hi List,

The mutt manual says: "In any prompt for address entry, you can use the
complete-query function (default: ^T) ... "

What does "^T" stand for? I can't figure this out. Certanily, the
actual "^" and "T" keys don't work for me.

So I tried rebinding

This works fine:

bind    editor    "\e\t"  complete-query

But really, I'd rather bind it to Ctrl-Tab, but this

bind    editor    "\C\t"  complete-query

doesn't do the trick -- hitting Ctrl and Tab on a name in an address
field brings up the matching aliases as for Ctrl alone.

Is it not possible to bind Ctrl-Tab to complete-query?

Thx

m.