* hce [2008-04-25 19:30]:
> I transfered my Inbox from the Evolution where I used for reading my
> email before. Now, all messages displayed in mutt are marked unread
> "O". How can I change the unread mark to read mark without open the
> messages?
>
> Thank you.

 Fisrt tag all unread messages:

    T~U

 Now mark them as read:

    ;N

Thanks. I also need to check the message subject manually to see if
the message has been read or not before opening it. I know if I press
the key N can change the message to a new message. What is the key I
can press to change the message to a read message whithout opening it
in an index list?

Also N. The key N maps to command toggle-read. It marks unread messages
as read and read messages as unread.

--
Kirill Miazine
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]