In the mailbox list (<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>), is it
possible to automatically highlight the current mailbox, whichever
that is? (Assuming of course that it is *in* the list.)

I experimented and ended up with the following, but it does not seem
to work in Ubuntu's 1.5.15+20070412-1ubuntu1 (current for Ubuntu
7.10):

folder-hook . 'macro index c
"<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes><check-new><kill-line><search>^<enter>"'

With this (inside a folder-hook or not), the cursor is always
positioned at the second mailbox in the list, regardless of which one
I happen to be in.

Any suggestions? Am I misunderstanding mutt's special character
handling?

--
Michael Kjörling .. [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *